Friday, August 17, 2007

[Jyo_hurricane] Hurricane Dean: August 17, Update B

I knew I shouldn't have said anything about not sending out another note
today.

Hurricane Dean has just be upgraded to a Category 3, and a mid-sized one
at that. I will send out another update in a few hours.

More later,
J.

-------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
These remarks are just what I think/see regarding tropical storms - not
the opinion of any organization I represent. If you are making an
evacuation decision, please heed your local emergency management and the
National Hurricane Center's official forecast and the National Weather
Service announcements. This is not an official forecast. If I "run away,
run away" (Monty Python), I'll let you know.
-------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Jyo_Hurricane mailing list
Jyo_Hurricane@marine.usf.edu
http://seas.marine.usf.edu/mailman/listinfo/jyo_hurricane

No comments: