Monday, June 29, 2009

The Blob: June 29 Update A

As I thought, clarity has been achieved today... the Atlantic, Caribbean
and Gulf are all clear. This is my last entry on this now non-existent
blob. And my laptop is under warranty and being fixed so all is well for
now. :)

Have fun!
J.

Blog entries archived at: http://www.jyotikastorms.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
These remarks are just what I think/see regarding tropical storms - not
the opinion of any organization I represent. If you are making an
evacuation decision, please heed your local emergency management and the
National Hurricane Center's official forecast and the National Weather
Service announcements. This is not an official forecast. If I "run away,
run away" (Monty Python), I'll let you know.
-------------------------------------------

No comments: