Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Caribbean Blob: June 28 Update A

Not much change in the Blob... it's moved northwards since yesterday of
course, with circulation and convection now in the Gulf (in the Yucatan
region), but it's looking weak even though the the circulation has
improved a bit. There are fewer big thunderstorms and overall convection
is weaker.

That's about all I can say (and see) today ... because my computer screen
is blurry. No, I'm not drunk. Yes, I cleaned my glasses. No, I didn't drop
the laptop (maybe that would help?). Yes, if I was really dedicated I
could find a fully functional computer somewhere, but it's just a blurry
little blob at the moment and it's sunday. No, I don't actually know what
gobblydegook I'm writing but I'm hoping it makes sense when I read it
tomorrow. Yes, that last sentence could describe my general approach to
writing. ;) (<--- I think this is a smiley).

Here's hoping for more clarity tomorrow!

Toodle pip.
J.

Blog entries archived at: http://www.jyotikastorms.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
These remarks are just what I think/see regarding tropical storms - not
the opinion of any organization I represent. If you are making an
evacuation decision, please heed your local emergency management and the
National Hurricane Center's official forecast and the National Weather
Service announcements. This is not an official forecast. If I "run away,
run away" (Monty Python), I'll let you know.
-------------------------------------------

No comments: