Sunday, October 06, 2013

Former TS Karen: October 6, Update A

It looks like TS Karen fell apart during the night, before making it to land. The wind shear and a front moving through the area nixed any ideas of landfall. The front, with bits of Karen, is now moving east and looks like it's bringing a bit-o-rain with it, as experienced in LA, MS and AL, and now in FL:

And that's my last update on this storm. I'll be back for the next  blob.   

Ciao for now,
J.   

Blogs archived at http://jyotikastorms.blogspot.com/
Twitter
@JyovianStorm

-------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: These remarks are just what I think/see regarding tropical storms - not the opinion of any organization I represent. If you are making an evacuation decision, please heed your local emergency management and the National Hurricane Center's official forecast and the National Weather Service announcements. This is not an official forecast. If I "run away, run away" (Monty Python), I'll let you know.
-----------------------------

No comments: