Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bonnie the blobette: July 24, Update A

Bonnie wasn't much to be concerned about once she got into the Gulf because of the factors I mentioned yesterday. Earlier today convection picked up a bit, but not enough to write about. Er... apart from that last sentence. ;-)

Her center is still over the Gulf, at about 28.5N, 87.6W, central pressure around 1011mb. Although officially winds are 30mph, I think it's less than that. She's moving WNW at 14mph. All tropical storm watches & warnings were cancelled earlier today.    

This is my last update on Bonnie. I'll write next when there's a blob that looks like it would enjoy being called Colin (next name).

That's all for now! Have fun my friends.
J.

------------
Disclaimer: Read the blog for proper disclaimer - I'm too busy having a lazy Saturday. ;-)
------------

No comments: