Friday, May 29, 2009

TD 1: May 29 Update A

This blobette is toast. Wind shear picked up and combined with the cool
waters it was a bit too much for the system to develop further. If only
they were all this easy. This is my last entry on this blobette.

As I'm awake now I think I'll go and have a nice cup of tea. I'll be
back for the proper start of the hurricane season.
Have a good weekend. :)
J.

Blogs archived at: http://www.jyotikastorms.blogspot.com/
------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
These remarks are just what I think/see regarding tropical storms - not
the opinion of any organization I represent. If you are making an
evacuation decision, please heed your local emergency management and the
National Hurricane Center's official forecast and the National Weather
Service announcements. This is not an official forecast. If I "run away,
run away" (Monty Python), I'll let you know.
-------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Arbak Apuhc said...

Hey Jyotika! Congratulations on your blog. Learned about it at the SPTimes. You are famous!! Keep in touch.