Friday, October 30, 2020

Post-tropical Storm Zeta: October 29, Update A

Post-tropical storm Zeta re-emerged from the US this afternoon and is now firmly over the Atlantic drifting away. It was a tough little beastie - a lot of wind caused downed trees and power outages. Unfortunately, 6 people also perished so I think this is a storm name we'll be skipping the next time we get into the Greek alphabet! 

That's it for Zeta from me. There's another little blob in the Caribbean - we'll see what happens with that. Hopefully I won't be back for a few days though so, in case you haven't done it yet in the US... 


Toodle pips!

J.

Twitter:  jyovianstorm

--------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
These remarks are just what I think/see regarding tropical storms - not the opinion of any organization I represent. If you are making an evacuation decision, please heed your local emergency management and the National Hurricane Center's official forecast and local weather service announcements. This is not an official forecast. If I "run away, run away" (Monty Python), I'll let you know. 
--------------------------------------

No comments: